The large Lemon shark population makes for a thrilling cage-free shark dive year round! Each season brings in different species; the Great Hammerheads and Tigers sharks pass by during their winter migration, and the Dusky and Silky sharks love to stop by in the summer when the water warms up. Dozens of big lemons, bull sharks, nurse sharks, and the occasional hammerhead regularly patrol the 90’ to 130’ ledge and 80’ wrecks. We’ve even spotted Whale Sharks and Manta Rays there as well! Massive Loggerhead Turtles and Goliath Groupers jostle for pole position, so get your cameras and GoPro’s ready for a remarkable dive trip.
60 – 100 feet
30 – 60 feet
What to expect
Start at $299/per person
- Gourmet lunch
- Boat Trip
- Three Nitrox Tanks
- Guide transportation if need it
Does not include:
- Dive Gear
- For safety reasons due to COVID 19 ( mouthpiece for the regulator)
2031B Wilton Dr, Wilton Manors, FL 33305, USA
6:00 am or 25 S Coastal Way. Under the bridge at Indiantown Road and US1 8:00 am
Be at least 18 years old or 15 years old and diving with a parent (not guardianHave at least 30 logged dives OR be Advanced Certified
- Have dove at least one deep dive in the last 12 months.
- Be Nitrox Certified.
- Good with air consumption and equalizing due to free descents.
- Must have good buoyancy skills as most of the diving is mid water.
- You must have or rent a SMB (surface marker buoy) Included in some packages.
- Full-length bodysuits or wetsuits must be worn, year round.
- You must wear black or dark gloves and a hood.
- No yellow, pink or white equipment may be worn.
The above requirements are strictly enforced. You will not be allowed to dive if you do not meet these requirements.
In the low probable case that we cannot operate your tour we will give you a full refund.
Min people to operate 1
Max people to operate 12
Days and month it operates last thursday each month.