- The PADI or SSI Open Water Diver course consists of three main phases:
- Knowledge Development (e-learning, independent study) to understand the basic fundamentals of scuba diving.
Pool dives to learn basic diving skills.
Open Water Boat Dives at the spectacular John Pennekamp park in Key Largo, Miami or Fort Lauderdale. Explore the fascinating underwater world!
This class requires three days, once the theoretical part is finished, you spend three days with us doing your work in the pool and dives in open water. We also offer a family package.
4 Boat dives in the spectacular John Pennekamp park in Key Largo.
BCD, Regulator,Tank and weights.
PADI or SSI certificate.
- Mask, Snorkel and Fins you must have you own. You can buy it in our store and get student discount
- For safety reasons ( mouthpiece for the regulator)
- Wetsuits, when needed (October-May) are not included in the class but are available for rent or purchase.
In the event that ocean conditions become unsuitable after the pool session has taken place, preventing you from doing the open water dives that day and you will not be able to reschedule. We also offer the open water dives at Jules Lagoon or Tiger Tail as a bad weather option.