Dive & Snorkel Trips
Discover the amazing diving spots in Florida.
We have a great variety of courses.
As South Florida’s commercial, cultural, financial, international trade, and tourism hub, the city of Miami has much to offer its residents and vacationers alike. Miami’s tropical climate consists of dry, warm winters and hot, wet summers which makes it an ideal location for scuba diving and snorkeling year-round. Whether you want to learn how to scuba dive or snorkel, or you already have your scuba diving certification in Miami and want to further your underwater diving education, Achi Divers is here to help.
For those individuals who are skilled divers, we know you don’t need a reason to go diving; you need a reason not to. However, if you need to know why there is no other activity that can compare to the enjoyment that scuba diving provides in Miami, here are 5 excellent reasons to consider enrolling in one of our scuba diving classes in Miami:
- Scuba diving allows you to swim anywhere in the world without restrictions.
- Scuba diving enables you to bond with new friends.
- Scuba diving enables you to explore a unique underwater world.
- Scuba diving is always different, no matter when you go or where you go.
- Scuba diving is peaceful and relaxing.
Furthermore, Achi Divers’ instructors teach diving theory along with recreational diving practices that form the necessities and vision that it requires.
A Word about Our Instructors
Our instructors are highly qualified and skilled diving professionals that have years of combined experience and expertise. They teach scuba diving classes in Miami that focuses on PADI and SSI programs and their methodologies. In addition to imparting diving theories and technical knowledge, our instructors present students with obstacles and situations that can be experienced in the real world.
Scuba Diving Classes in Miami We Offer
At Achi Divers, we offer 5 distinct groups of scuba diving classes in Miami and scuba diving certification courses in Miami including:
- Beginner classes that include DSD or Discover Scuba Diving which enables you to enjoy the thrill of diving under professional supervision, and open water scuba diving that leads to diver certification
- Advanced classes for upgrading your basic scuba diving certification in Miami and a rescue course that teaches you the essential skills of diver and self-rescue
- Courses for professional divers that includes assistant instructor, divemaster, and open water scuba instructor courses
- Freediving classes comprised of 4 theoretical classes, 1 practical class in our indoor pool, and 1 class in the ocean.
- Open water classes that provide the basic scuba diving certification course in Miami agenda including basic diving skills (taught in our indoor pool, knowledge development, and open water dives
About Miami scuba diving trips, Miami snorkeling tours, and more
We also offer 3 Miami scuba diving trips and 4-hour Miami snorkeling tours. These include diving at Neptune Memorial Reef, exploring shipwrecks off the Miami coast, and night diving. Or if you prefer, our 4-hour snorkeling charter trip will take you from Miami to two different Key Largo coral reef locations.
Our team of experts will ensure that you get the necessary assistance to learn the nuances of scuba diving. The exhilarating experience is an impetus to work on your skills and push yourself to specialize in the art of snorkeling and scuba diving.
Achi Divers has some of the most experienced dive guides and instructors in South Florida.
We service the following zip codes: 33101, 33109, 33111, 33114, 33125, 33126, 33127, 33128, 33129, 33130, 33131, 33132, 33133, 33134, 33135, 33136, 33137, 33138, 33139, 33140, 33142, 33144, 33145, 33146, 33147, 33149, 33150, 33151, 33222, 33233, 33234, 33238, 33242, 33245, 33255, and all surrounding areas.
Call us at (954) 990-6754 or (754) 302-6228 and let us provide you with an unforgettable diving experience today.