Dive & Snorkel Trips
Discover the amazing diving spots in Florida.
We have a great variety of courses.
Imagine being able to explore the underwater world off the coast of Jupiter, Florida as well as many other incredible marine environments that lies east of South Florida’s Atlantic coastline. At Achi Divers, we’ve made hundreds of these dreams come true by teaching diving theory and recreational diving skills to individuals who wanted more out of their lives than their everyday boring routines.
Our highly qualified instructors impart their knowledge of scuba diving methodology in Jupiter from the PADI (Professional Assn. of Diving Instructors) and SSI (Scuba Schools International) programs. Furthermore, our instructors will present students with obstacles and situations that they may encounter when diving in the real world. In so doing, this ensures teaching safe recreational diving.
About Our Classes
If you have always dreamed about getting your scuba diving certification in Jupiter but felt you couldn’t afford it, think again. The following Achi Divers’ scuba diving classes in Jupiter are more affordable than what you think:
Courses for Beginners:
- Discover Scuba Diving (DSD) – our most popular class is supervised by professional instructors and allows you to experience the excitement that scuba diving provides
- Open Water Scuba Diving – your scuba diving certification in Jupiter starts with this course and consists of 3 phases including knowledge development, pool diving (teaches basic diving skills), and open water boat dives in Key Largo
- Re-activate Scuba Refresher Program – this Achi Divers PADI course is the ideal way to review basic scuba diving skills and update your dive knowledge
- Advanced Open Water Diver – the course consists of the deep dive and the underwater navigation dive but you’ll also need to complete three additional dives that can include a night dive, a peak performance buoyancy dive, a wreck dive, an underwater naturalist dive, and more
- Rescue Diver – as a scuba diving certification course in Jupiter, this class emphasizes diver rescue and emergency response.
- Specialties – this PADI course teaches new techniques and provides the tools that enable better underwater explorations
Diving Courses for Professionals:
- Assistant Instructor – if you enjoy being around people and are passionate about scuba diving, this Achi Divers course if for those who want to become instructors
- Divemaster – as the first level of professional scuba diving training, you’ll learn how to guide other divers when supervising activities such as Jupiter scuba diving trips and Jupiter snorkeling tours
- Open Water Scuba Instructor – as a PADI instructor, you’ll be able to teach others while sharing your love of the underwater world; open water instructors, as well as assistant instructors are some of the most sought after diving professionals on a global scale
We offer an extensive range of youth courses. Click here to learn more about our Bubblemaker Program, Emergency First Response®, and PADI Seal Team lessons. Each lesson has been carefully designed to meet the needs of varying levels for beginners and experts.
Why Achi Divers?
We guarantee our equipment, prices and services. Whether you’ve never been scuba diving or haven’t gone diving in years, we can help you reach your dive training goals. Our instructors have years of combined scuba diving experience and expertise and promise that your safety and satisfaction will be their #1 priority.
Our customer care representatives are here to assist you with your queries and questions. We will be with you at every step of the way to ensure you become an expert soon.
We service the following zip codes: 33410, 33458, 33468, 33469, 33477, 33478, and all surrounding areas.
For more information, call Achi Divers today at (954) 990-6754 or (754) 302-6228.