Divers age 10 to 15 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Divers 16-17 must be accompanied by a parent/ guardian OR obtain written permission.
All of our dive trips are guided. Should you want a private guide, we have them available by request for an additional fee on almost every trip. You are required to have or rent a dive computer on all dives to 70′ or deeper.
There is a captain and crew on board at all times to supervise the diving and snorkeling activities from the boat.
- We require at least 24 hours notice prior to the check in time to change your reservation with no fee or cancel your trip for a full refund. There will be no refunds, full or partial, for trips cancelled within 24 hours, or if you do not show up.
- If WE cancel your trip to due weather (wind, not rain) you will receive a full refund. Keep in mind that South Florida is a tropical environment and afternoon thunderstorms are common in the summer. These storms are usually isolated and move on quickly and will not cause us to cancel a trip.
- Special trips such as shark dives, private charters and group trips require 7 days notice to cancel.
- Discover Scuba and Refresher classes require 72 hours notice to cancel for a refund or to reschedule without a fee.
- All Scuba certification classes are non refundable. Be sure to meet the requirements for the class prior to making your reservation.
Flying after diving restrictions:
For Dives within the No-Decompression Limits: ( All of our dive trips are planned as no-decompression dives)
- Single Dives: A minimum preflight surface interval of 12 hours is suggested.
- Repetitive Dives and/or Multi-day Dives: A minimum preflight surface interval of 18 hours is suggested.
- For Dives Requiring Decompression Stops: A minimum preflight surface interval greater than 18 hours is suggested.